- The operator of the personal data according to § 5, letter o), of the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection as subsequently amended (hereinafter as the “Act“) is Polimedel-SK s.r.o. Company ID 47 890 843 with the seat at Javornícka 6168/13 (hereinafter as the “Operator“).
- The contact data of the operator are
address: Partizánska cesta 97, 974 01 Banská Bystrica
email: [email protected]
telephone: 0915 300567
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The operator has appointed a person responsible for personal data protection. The contact details of the responsible person are: Zuzana Stieranková, [email protected]
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The operator processes the personal data you have provided or the personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for fulfilment of the contract (order).
Legal reason for personal data processing
- Legal reason for personal data processing is
- fulfilment of a contract (order) between you and the operator acc. to § 13, par. 1, letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13, par. 1, letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13, par. 1, letter a) of the Act in case that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing the personal data is
- to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, you have to enter the personal data, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact); providing the personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract; without providing the personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract (order) or for the operator to comply with it,
– to send business announcements and performance of other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision making by the operator in accordance with §28 of the Act. Such processing must be expressly consented to.
Retention period of the personal data
- The operator retains the personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to processing of the personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After expiry of the personal data retention period, the operator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of the personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
- Recipients of the personal data are persons
- participating in supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing performance and fulfilment of the order
- providing marketing services.
- The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to § 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data according to § 22 of the Act, or to restrict processing pursuant to § 24 of the Act,
- the right to erase personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to processing according to § 27 of the Act
- the right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
- the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator specified in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Conditions of personal data security
- The operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The operator has taken a technical measure to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full extent.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full extent.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the conditions for personal data protection on its website, and, at the same time, it sends you a new version of these conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
EU general data protection regulation
“Processing of special categories of personal data“
- Processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation shall be prohibited.
- Paragraph 1 shall not apply if one of the following applies:
- a) the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes, except where Union or Member State law provide that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 may not be lifted by the data subject;
- b) processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of the controller or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law in so far as it is authorised by Union or Member State law or a collective agreement pursuant to Member State law providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and the interests of the data subject;
- c) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- d) processing is carried out in the course of its legitimate activities with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or any other not-for-profit body with a political, philosophical, religious or trade union aim and on condition that the processing relates solely to the members or to former members of the body or to persons who have regular contact with it in connection with its purposes and that the personal data are not disclosed outside that body without the consent of the data subjects;
- e) processing relates to personal data which are manifestly made public by the data subject;
- f) processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity;
- g) processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, on the basis of Union or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and the interests of the data subject;
- h) processing is necessary for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of Union or Member State law or pursuant to contract with a health professional and subject to the conditions and safeguards referred to in paragraph 3;
- i) processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in the area of public health, such as protecting against serious cross-border threats to health or ensuring high standards of quality and safety of health care and of medicinal products or medical devices, on the basis of Union or Member State law which provides for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular professional secrecy;
- j) processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) based on Union or Member State law which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and the interests of the data subject.
- Personal data referred to in paragraph 1 may be processed for the purposes referred to in point (h) of paragraph 2 when those data are processed by or under the responsibility of a professional subject to the obligation of professional secrecy under Union or Member State law or rules established by national competent bodies or by another person also subject to an obligation of secrecy under Union or Member State law or rules established by national competent bodies.
- Member States may maintain or introduce further conditions, including limitations, with regard to the processing of genetic data, biometric data or data concerning health.
These conditions come into effect on 23.10.2018.