General terms and conditions
- These general business conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GBC”) govern the legal relations between the subject POLIMEDEL-SK sro, Partizánska cesta 97, 97401 Banská Bystrica, Company ID: 47890843, VAT ID: SK2024140041, registered in the Business Register: District Court of Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, File No. 35304/S (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) and the Customer. It is possible to deviate from these GBC only on the basis of a written agreement between the Seller and the Customer.
- In case the Seller and the Customer enter into a written purchase agreement, in which they agree on terms derogating from the GBC, the provisions of such purchase agreement shall prevail over the GBC.
Definition of basic terms
- The “Customer” is a natural or legal person who has ordered and paid for the goods through the Internet portal www.polimedel.sk POLIMEDEL-SK s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer” or “Buyer”).
- The “Recipient” is a natural or legal person to whom the goods ordered by the Customer are to be delivered (hereinafter referred to as “Recipient”).
- “Goods” is a product or service ordered through the Internet portal of POLIMEDEL-SK s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Goods”).
- “Order” is an order for the Seller to realize ordered and paid goods by the Customer (hereinafter as “Order”).
Rights and obligations of the Seller
The Seller is obliged to:
- deliver the Goods to the Recipient in the agreed quantity and quality.
- enable the Recipient to acquire ownership of the goods.
- the Seller has right to proper payment of the purchase price from the Buyer for the delivered Goods.
Rights and obligations of the Buyer
The Buyer is obliged to:
- pay the Seller the purchase price specified in the Order of Goods.
- not to damage good name and reputation of the Seller.
- fully and accurately state all required data in the Order.
- the Buyer has right to deliver the Goods to the Recipient specified in the Order in quantity, quality, date and place specified by the Customer.
- The Buyer has an option to choose the Goods on the internet portal of Legs spol. s.r.o., which will be designated for delivery to the Recipient
- When filling in the Order, the Buyer shall proceed with the following steps:
a) He puts the selected Goods in the basket and confirms his choice,
b) He fills in his contact details or he logs in as a registered customer,
c) He selects date and method of delivery of the Goods,
d) He fills in data on to whom and to which address the Goods are to be delivered,
e) He confirms that he agrees with the GBC,
f) He chooses a method of payment and makes payment for the ordered Goods.
- The Customer is obliged to fill in truthfully and accurately all the data in the Order, otherwise he is responsible for non-delivery of Goods, or any damage that may occur to the Seller as a result of incorrect and incompletely entered data.
- The Customer will receive a confirmation email about the Order.
- The Seller shall ensure delivery of Goods within the territory of the Slovak Republic, the Czech Republic and the European Union.
- The Order can also be realized by e-mail to [email protected] or by phone.
- An Order to abroad can be performed exclusively:
a) To the Czech Republic:
– by means of cash on delivery
– after payment of the Order by transfer to the account (the Order is dispatched after receipt of payment to the merchant’s account)
b) To the EU countries: – after payment of the Order by transfer to the account (the Order is dispatched after receipt of payment to the merchant’s account)
- The Order may be cancelled free of charge within 2 hours after its execution and confirmation in accordance with the Article 6, point. 4 of GBC.
- The Order can be cancelled at any time, but only before delivery.
- The Order can be cancelled via e-mail by sending an email to: [email protected], or by phone at +421910451555
- When cancelling the Order, it is necessary for the Buyer to state the name and surname, email of the Customer and the Order number. The Seller will consider such an Order to be cancelled on the day when the cancellation of the Order is notified to him by the Buyer. For the purposes of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer is also entitled to use the sample form for withdrawal from the contract, which is an Annex to the GBC, and it is also available to the Buyer on the website of the Seller – withdrawal from the contract.
- The Seller has the right to cancel the Order and withdraw from the contract if he is unable to deliver the Goods to the Customer, within the required period or at the price listed on our web page, due to unavailability of Goods in case of the maximal effort that can be reasonably required from him.
- In case of already paid purchase price, or its part, the funds will be returned to the Customer on the account specified by him within 14 days from valid delivery of the notice of withdrawal, and also all payments received from the Customer on the basis of the contract will be returned to him, including costs for transport, delivery and postage and other costs, charges; this does not affect the provision of § 8, par. 5.
- The consumer is entitled to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance or from a contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller without stating any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods under paragraph 4 in case of contracts related to purchase of the Goods.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Goods according to the provisions of § 8, par. 5, within 14 days in the condition in which it was delivered to him, i.e. without any damage to the product and the outer packaging itself, so that the product is eligible for resale as new. If there is a conflict with the condition of the Goods, both the Buyer and the Seller are entitled to alternative dispute resolution at the relevant SOI.
- The Customer has the following delivery options:
b) Personal taking over
c) Slovak post
- Orders ordered no later than 12:00 a.m. on weekdays are dispatched on that day. Orders received on weekends, holidays or on non-working days are shipped on the following working day.
- Orders ordered before 12:00 a.m. are usually delivered within three working days after receipt of the Order, except weekends, holidays and non-working days.
- Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday, if the Goods is delivered by the Slovak Post. We do not deliver Goods on Sundays and public holidays.
- Time specified by the Customer, such as the time of delivery of Goods to the Recipient are only indicative and the Seller is not responsible for any time delays in delivery of the Goods. It is in the Seller’s interest to deliver the Goods at the required time.
- The ordered Goods are delivered via a courier service, which is a contractual partner of the operator and via the Slovak Post.
- Orders to abroad ordered before 12:00 a.m. are usually delivered within 8 working days after receipt of payment for the Order except weekends, holidays and non-working days.
The Customer can make payment for the ordered Goods in one of the following ways, through:
- Cash on delivery – payment to the courier in cash or by credit card upon receipt of the Goods
- In cash at the collection point
- Bank transfer
- Besteron – payment by VISA, MasterCard, Maestro payment card through the payment portal,
- Besteron buttons: Immediate payment via payment button – Slovenská sporiteľňa, VÚB, Unicredit, Poštová bank, Tatrabanka and payment via Viamo.
- All claims of Goods are handled by the Seller.
- Claims shall be made and shall be delivered by e-mail to the address: [email protected]
- Claims shall be made without undue delay immediately after receipt of the Goods.
- The Seller shall decide on the justification of the claim within 30 working days from the delivery of the claim and the Goods.
- The Customer will be informed about the result of the claim immediately after the decision on the justification of the claim by telephone, in writing or via e-mail.
- A justified claim will be settled by the statutory period within 30 days of receipt of the claim.
Download the Contract Withdrawal Form
The Seller provides a warranty for the Goods in accordance with the applicable Commercial Code, usually 2 years. The day of delivery of the Goods is the day specified in the Order.
Personal data protection
- The Customer and the Seller have agreed that the Customer, if he is a natural person, will notify the Seller of his name, surname, address of permanent residence, including postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, and the same details of the Recipient if he is a natural person. The Customer and the Seller have agreed that the Customer, if it is a legal entity or self-employed person, will notify the Seller of its business name, registered office address, including postal code, Company ID number, VAT ID, telephone number and e-mail address and the same details of the Recipient if he is a legal person.
- The Buyer may, by ticking the appropriate box before sending the Order, express his consent in accordance with the provisions of § 11, par. 1 of the Act, for the Seller to process and store his personal data, in particular those listed above and/or that are necessary for the activities of the Seller to send information about new products, discounts and promotions on the offered goods and to process them in all of its information systems related to sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions on the offered goods.
- The Buyer grants the Seller with a consent for a definite period until the purpose of processing the buyer’s personal data is fulfilled. After fulfilling the purpose of processing, the Seller will immediately ensure the liquidation of the Buyer’s personal data. The Buyer may revoke the consent to processing of personal data at any time in writing. The consent expires within 30 days from the delivery of the revocation of consent by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer can check and change his personal data at any time after logging in on the page in the section “My account”.
- The website operator undertakes that provided data will be used only for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract on the basis of business conditions specified by the Seller. Processed data will not be published, made available or provided to a third party.
- A condition for validity of the purchase contract is entering of all mandatory data in the order form.
- The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery or delay of delivery, if non-delivery was caused by deficiencies on the part of the Customer, such as incorrect address of the Customer to deliver the Goods, incorrect telephone contact of the Customer, or incorrect stating of any other information, as a result of which the Goods could not be properly delivered.
- The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery of the goods if the Goods are refused to be taken over by a person to whom it should be delivered according to the data in the Customer’s Order.
- The Seller is not responsible for non-delivery of the goods if a person to whom the goods are to be delivered is unreachable.
- In cases referred to in the points 2, 3 and 4 of this article, i.e. after unsuccessful delivery of the Goods to the Recipient, the Seller will store the goods at the store for the next three days, within which the Customer or the Recipient can take over the Goods. Failure to pick up the Goods within this period is considered as a delay of the Customer or the Recipient in taking over of the Goods, and the Seller is entitled to sell the Goods in its own name without prior notice.
- If the ordered Goods cannot be delivered by the Seller for reasons on the part of the Seller, the purchase price paid by the Customer will be returned to the Customer’s bank account.
- In exceptional situations, it may not be possible to use any colour variation. In such case, the unavailable colour will be replaced by another while maintaining the character of the product. The Buyer unreservedly agrees to such an option, and, at the same time, declares that he will not claim a discount of the purchase price, or any other claims and rights.
- The Seller is not responsible for late delivery, damage to the Goods caused by the courier service or the Slovak post.
- The Seller reserves the right to change these general business conditions, and the obligation to notify the change of general business conditions in writing is fulfilled by placing them on the website of the Seller’s e-shop.
- These general business conditions shall take effect with regard to the Buyer by completing the Order and confirming the consent in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2, letter e).
- The Buyer declares that he has read these general business conditions and agrees with them in full extent.
- By registering, I agree with sending of the newsletter to the e-mail address provided during registration. You can cancel it by changing the settings in the user´s account on our website.
- These general business conditions are valid and effective from 01.03.2021.
Partizánska cesta 97
974 01 Banská Bystrica
Company ID: 47890843
Tax ID: 2024140041
VAT ID: SK2024140041
Tatra banka: SK27 1100 0000 0029 4006 0221
Registered in the Business Register of the District Court Banská Bystrica, Section Sro, File No. 35304/S
Supervision performed by:
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection for the Region of Banská Bystrica
Dolná 46, 974 00 Banská Bystrica 1
tel. 048/412 49 69, 048/415 18 71, 048/415 18 73
fax 048/412 46 93